Virtual Craft Classes
Virtual Craft Classes are a great way to learn a new skill in the comfort of your own home. We can ship materials and supplies to you or have them available for pickup at our Montclair store.
How it Works
- Check out our Private Class Catalog and select a class that has a Virtual option. Once the class is booked you will be contacted to schedule the class. You will be invoiced for the class and provide shipping information or pickup time for materials.
- Classes are held using either Zoom, Facebook Video Chat, or Instagram Video Chat. All you need is access to a computer, smartphone, or other mobile device that has a webcam, microphone, speaker, and access to the internet.
- Virtual classes adhere to the same policies as our in-person classes, including rescheduling and cancellations.
- Best part is - you don't need to live in New Jersey to take our Virtual Classes! You can take a Virtual Class with us anywhere in the country! We will schedule your class accordingly.
Whats Included in a Virtual Craft Class
- All Virtual classes include materials, supplies, and video chat with the teacher. Tools, if applicable, are not included. For example, jewelry making tools for the Jewelry Making Class, or Mixing Bowls for the Melt & Pour Soap Making Class. When the class is booked, the student will receive a full list of materials that are included, along with a list of tools they will need to have on-hand. If a student doesn't have the tools the teacher can recommend where to purchase or be added on at an additional cost.
- Students will receive or pickup a kit of their class materials, along with a print instruction sheet that they can use to follow along with the video chat, or use for future reference.
Who can Do Virtual Classes?
Virtual classes can be taken by anyone, anywhere in the country so long as they have access to a computer or mobile device, and a internet connection.
- Family and Friends
- Businesses, Companies & Corporations
- Public & Private Schools
- Homeschooling Families & Pods
- Girl Scouts & Boy Scouts
- Non-Profit & Community Groups
- Town Alliances & BIDs
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Day Programs
- and more!