- Shipping Requests will be processed once payment is received and confirmed. Items are shipped within 3 to 4 business days unless customer chooses otherwise. We offer a variety of shipping options.
- If special packaging or gift-wrap is requested, additional charges may apply.
- In the event an item is damaged during shipping, the customer must send us photos of the item with the packaging and the condition of the shipping box. Items are eligible for refund if the item was improperly shipped. The Eclectic Chic Boutique is not responsible for any packages that are late, lost, stolen, or damage occurred due to mishandling by the shipping carrier.
- Customers are responsible to sending The Eclectic Chic Boutique full and accurate shipping information. We will not ship packages to addresses that are unverified by USPS. Customers must confirm a shipping address is correct in the event it is flagged as unverified. The Eclectic Chic Boutique is not responsible for packages that don't arrive at an unverified address.
- In the event a package is returned to us due to an address error, customer is responsible for additional shipping fees to reship items to the correct address. Shipping fee is waived if the error occurred on our end.
All Custom Orders require a 50% deposit or to be paid in full in advance. Remainder of payment is required upon pickup of the item or before shipping commences. Completed Custom Orders have a 2 week hold limit. Custom Orders are not eligible for refund or exchange unless there is an error in the order.
- International orders are considered on a case-by-case basis. Customers outside of the United States are responsible for duty fees and other expenses associated with international shipping. Items will be shipped once payment is received and confirmed.
- The Eclectic Chic Boutique is not responsible for duty fees, tariff fees, or any additional fees associated with shipping outside of the US.
- The Eclectic Chic Boutique is not responsible for any international shipment that is late, lost, stolen, or damage occurred due to mishandling by the shipping carrier.
- The Eclectic Chic Boutique reserves the right to not ship a package to select countries. In the event The Eclectic Chic Boutique is unable or will not ship a package for any reason the customer will be refunded.