In Person Craft Classes
In Person Craft Classes are a great way to learn a new skill in our studio or at your venue. A great way to get friends and family together, bond with co-workers, or host a creative meeting.
How it Works
- Check out our Private Class Catalog and select a class that has a In Person option. Request the class using the form, and you will be contacted to schedule the class. You will be invoiced for the class and provide shipping information or pickup time for materials.
- Classes are at our shop in Downtown Montclair, or at a venue of your choice. There is a Travel fee for teachers that need to travel to your location. For classes that are out of state, there will be a Airfare fee and Lodging Fee.
- In Person classes adhere to the same policies as our Virtual classes, including rescheduling and cancellations.
- Make it a Hybrid Class! Have participants that are out of state that want to join in? We can stream the class live over Zoom and your additional participants can interact in real time!
- Wearing of face masks is recommended but not required. Teachers will wear face masks at their discretion or at the request of the host.