Backyard Craft PArties
Backyard Craft Parties are a great way to get together with friends and family and be creative together in a open air setting. Backyard Craft Parties will allow for social distancing and ventilation, creating a safer and creative environment for participants and teachers. We provide the instructor and material kits. Each participant will receive their own material kit in order to minimize sharing.
How it Works
- Check out our Private Party Catalog and select a party that has a Virtual option. Once the party is requested you will be contacted to schedule your party. You will be invoiced for the class and provide travel information.
- A flat travel fee of $25 applies to all parties.
- Classes are held in the host's backyard, in a park, or other outdoor venue.
- Backyard parties adhere to the same policies as our in-person classes, including rescheduling and cancellations.
Whats Included in a Backyard Craft Party
- All Backyard Craft Parties include materials, supplies, and In Person Instructor.
- Tools, if applicable, are provided for use during the class unless it is a "common household item". Common household items include things such as mixing bowls, spoons, etc.
- When a party is booked, the student will receive a full list of materials that are included, along with a list of tools they will need to have on-hand. If the host doesn't have the tools available, the teacher can recommend where to purchase or be added on at an additional cost. We recommend using disposable items whenever possible, or having hand sanitizer on hand.
Safety is our top priority
- After booking a class you will be connected with the teacher conducting the session, so you can maintain communication and update them as necessary.
- Our teachers will wear a face mask at all times during your event and will maintain distance when necessary. Gloves are worn on an as-needed basis.
- Participants will be asked to use hand sanitizer provided or to wash their hands before starting the session.
- After your party session, all disposable tools and materials will be disposed of, and any additional materials will be collected and sanitized by the teacher.