Baby & Me Parties
Get together with other moms, dads, caretakers and bond with your little ones through creativity. These craft parties are designed for Parents and Caregivers to work together with their child to create a fun craft project.
How It Works
- Baby & Me Parties are generally designed for children aged 9 months to 5 years old, requiring adult supervision and engagement to participate. The "adult" can be a parent, relative, babysitter, caretaker, or older sibling. Please check the age requirement of each class before booking.
- Baby & Me Parties can be held In Person or Virtual. For In Person Parties they can be held at our shop in downtown Montclair, NJ, or at a venue of your choosing.
- Baby & Me parties are great for parent groups, preschools, family events, birthday parties, and more!
- Materials are included in the price of the party. If the party is a Virtual Party a DIY Kit is included and may require tools, appliances, or materials to participate. Be sure to check the Party descriptions before booking.
- Baby & Me Parties require groups of 6 or more to participate. Groups that are less than 6 participants will not receive the Group Rate but instead be subject to a per participant rate. For Virtual Parties of less than 6 participants there is an additional $5 shipping fee per kit. A "participant" in this case is a Adult/Child pairing.
- Booking a Party submits an inquiry to schedule your party. We check the teacher's availability and confirm your booking. We require a 50% deposit to book a date. We send digital invoices for easy payment. Once Payment is received your party is booked. Remainder of payment is due on the day of your event. Groups of less than 6 participants require payment in full to book a party.
- For parties where a teacher needs to travel to your venue, there is a $25 travel fee.